I’d like to hazard a guess that:
- Nanny Kirin put the baby to sleep in the Nursery with A Fast-Attack Bottle.
- New Rental Management Company changed the Rent Due Date in an Untimely Sent Notice.
- Old Rental Management Company currently withholds the Security Deposit for Unknown and Unfounded Reasons.
- That Barista made my day at the Counter with a Good-Natured Mockery Of My Frazzled State.
- Lunch was had in the Living Room by way of Green Curry With Chicken.
- Christmas Music went Severely Downhill after approximately 1980.
Here, make your own real-life version of “Clue!” Print out cards for:
These potentially nefarious characters!
- Landlord Luther
- Mama Mumford
- Employer Edith
- Roommate Randy
- Potential Significant Other
- Your Whiniest Friend
These totally normal and everyday rooms!
- The Foyer
- The Rec Room
- The Truckstop Men’s Bathroom
- The Observation Deck
- The Tiki Bar Near The Pool
- The Wine Cellar
These obviously threatening inanimate objects!
- An Inadequate Paycheck
- Slow Pedestrians
- Undiagnosed Health Concerns
- Existential Fears
- A Book
- Emotional Baggage
And get to making that YOUR life–yes, YOURS!–is a madcap murder mystery!
“Normal Life Clue” © Kirin McCrory 2012